View Single Post
Old 03-03-2023, 09:57 PM   #3
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Generate a Monday Night Raw segment where John Cena issues an open challenge for the United States Championship, and it is answered by Ted Lasso. The match is an overbooked mess with multiple run-ins from other Ted Lasso characters.

Quote:

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome the sixteen-time World Champion, John Cena!"

(Crowd erupts as Cena's music hits and he makes his way down to the ring)

John Cena: "Hello, Monday Night Raw! Now, as you all know, I'm the United States Champion and I'm always up for a good challenge. So tonight, I'm issuing an open challenge for my title. Anybody in that locker room can come out here and try to take it from me."

(Crowd cheers in anticipation)

John Cena: "Who's it gonna be?"

(There is a brief pause before the music for Ted Lasso hits and he makes his way out onto the stage to a huge pop)

Ted Lasso: "Well, howdy there John. I hear you're looking for a challenger for that United States Championship. And while I might not be from around here, I know a thing or two about a good ol' fashioned competition."

John Cena: "Well, I'll be damned. I never thought I'd see the day when a football coach would come out here and challenge me for my championship."

Ted Lasso: "Well, John, I may be a football coach, but I've got a few tricks up my sleeve."

(As the bell rings, the two men lock up in the center of the ring. However, before they can get too far, Coach Beard runs out from the back and jumps onto the apron to distract Cena. As Cena turns his attention to Beard, Ted Lasso hits him with a surprise low blow and takes control of the match.)

Ted Lasso: "Now John, I hate to do it, but sometimes you gotta play a little dirty to get ahead in this business."

(As the match continues, there are multiple run-ins from other Ted Lasso characters. Roy Kent comes out and takes out Coach Beard with a steel chair, while Keeley Jones distracts the referee. Eventually, it devolves into an all-out brawl with both men hitting their finishers on each other.)

(As the dust settles, both men are down in the center of the ring. However, the referee has been knocked out and can't make the count. As both men struggle to their feet, they are suddenly attacked from behind by Nathan Shelley, who has snuck into the ring.)

Nathan Shelley: "Ha ha! I've done it! I've taken out John Cena and Ted Lasso! I am the greatest wrestler of all time!"

(As Shelley celebrates, the rest of the Ted Lasso characters recover and chase him out of the ring. Eventually, the referee wakes up and sees both men down in the ring. He makes the count and declares the match a draw.)

Announcer: "Ladies and gentlemen, this match has been declared a draw! John Cena retains his United States Championship!"

(As Cena and Ted Lasso recover in the ring, they both nod at each other in mutual respect before shaking hands and embracing to a huge ovation from the crowd.)
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote