View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 04:41 AM   #16
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Scott Steiner teaches a math class using Steiner math

Alright kids, it's time to learn some math the Steiner way! Now, forget everything you've ever learned about boring old addition and subtraction. We're going to do some Steiner math!

First up, we have the Steiner multiplication. It's simple, really. If I have three muscles on this arm and four on this arm, how many muscles do I have total? That's right, 12 muscles! See, it's just like regular multiplication, but Steiner style!

Now, let's move on to Steiner division. If I have 18 championship titles and I want to divide them between me and my brother Rick evenly, how many titles do we each get? That's right, nine titles each! Steiner division makes it easy to split things up evenly.

And finally, we have Steiner geometry. We're not just talking about boring old shapes like circles and squares. We're talking about Steiner shapes, like the bicep peak and the deltoid mountain! Can you feel the burn, kids?

So remember, when it comes to math, don't settle for boring old addition and subtraction. Go Steiner or go home! Now, who wants to flex their math skills with me?

That's gotta be the greatest ChatGPT result in the history of our sport!
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote