View Single Post
Old 03-07-2023, 03:09 PM   #26
Savio
Spammy Certified

Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Savio makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Write a segment where Joe Biden kicks off Monday night raw! But have him be very confused.

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome to Monday Night Raw! The pyrotechnics exploded and the crowd went wild as Joe Biden, the 46th President of the United States, made his way to the ring.

Confused and disoriented, President Biden scratched his head and looked around, wondering where he was and what he was doing there. He looked down at his feet and saw the WWE championship belt in his hands.

"What am I doing here?" he muttered to himself, "Where am I?"

Suddenly, the announcer's voice boomed through the arena's speakers, "Ladies and gentlemen, we have a special guest here tonight! Please give a warm welcome to the President of the United States, Joe Biden!"

Biden waved his hand awkwardly, still trying to figure out what was going on. The crowd cheered, but he couldn't understand why.

"I have to say, it's an honor to be here," he said into the microphone, "but I have no idea who any of these people are."

The wrestlers in the ring looked at each other, bewildered. One of them stepped forward and introduced himself.

"Mr. President, my name is John Cena. It's an honor to meet you."

Biden looked at Cena, trying to place his face. "I'm sorry, son, have we met before?"

Cena chuckled. "No sir, we haven't."

Biden smiled, relieved. "Oh good, I thought I was losing my memory."

As the night went on, Biden continued to make strange comments and ask odd questions, much to the amusement of the wrestlers and the audience.

"Who's that guy in the mask?" he asked, pointing to a wrestler in the corner.

"That's Rey Mysterio, Mr. President," Cena replied.

"Oh, I see. He looks like a superhero!"

At the end of the night, Biden was presented with a customized WWE championship belt, and he thanked everyone for a great time.

"I may not know much about wrestling," he said, "but I can tell you one thing – these folks are tough as nails. It was a pleasure to be here, and I hope to see you all again soon."

As Biden made his way out of the arena, he couldn't help but wonder what other surprises life had in store for him.
Savio is offline   Reply With Quote