View Single Post
Old 04-21-2020, 11:00 AM   #34
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Are people too hard on Nia?

On her looks and weight, a lot of people probably are.

That's not my issue or criticism of her though, and I'm sure many feel the same.

I don't hate Nia nor do I really care much about her weight or looks, and even though I don't personally find her attractive, she can (and does) have her place in wrestling based on her size, etc.

I'm critical of Nia's sloppiness/carelessness in the ring, her intentionally throwing a legit punch at a fellow wrestler in the ring no matter the reason, and her utter refusal or inability to realize the hypocrisy of her own comments about other's safety, work, improvement, etc.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote