View Single Post
Old 12-17-2003, 05:39 PM   #12
Jesus Shuttlesworth

Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Jesus Shuttlesworth got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Corkscrewed
But didn't Antoine Walker kind of never deliver? I don't pay attention to Boston that much, so you'll have to correct me if I'm wrong, but in the playoffs when it counted, he sort of disappeared.
Ahh sort of, Kenyon Martin shut him down last year in the playoffs.

But I think a lot of that had to do with the fact there was no true point on the roster. The year before that, when they had Kenny Anderson they did a lot better..and they still only had 2 consistant scorers.

This season, with Vinny B coming back to life, and a true point guard, I think it would have worked out a lot better. Plus I can understand trading Walker if they wanted..but I mean they didnt get equal talent back IMO.

Welsh has been doing good and I'm pretty sure he came over in that trade, but hes not even close to Antoine