View Single Post
Old 02-22-2019, 07:58 PM   #15
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
Arn Anderson should start a podcast in which he cuts promos on people who upset him that week.

”Comcast, you’re cable service royalty, no doubt about it. You’ve given me solid internet for almost 10 years running so I can watch old Budweiser commercials from the 70s without one pause to buffer.

But this week you started charging me ten bucks more a month without warning, and your so-called customer service representatives just tell me there’s nothing they can do. So I’m gonna tell you what I will do.

I’m gonna come down there to your 4th Street brick-and-mortar location and I’m gonna give that Assistant Manager Jeffrey the whoopin’ of his life, courtesy of the Enforcer of the Four Horsemen! And when I’m done - maybe my bill will still be ten bucks more. Maybe you’ll throttle my service down so that those grainy old VHS-captured money shots of cans on ice take 30 minutes to load. And maybe - just maybe - I’ll just be another quote-unquote ‘Florida Man’ on the sidebar of Uproxx who got sent to prison over a minor dispute.

But.

You’ll damn sure regret the day you crossed the path of Arn Anderson. Get your gear, son.”

Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote