View Single Post
Old 08-27-2017, 07:15 PM   #283
Fignuts
Hey Mister!

Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Fignuts makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Newest version of Carlzilla's mod suite adds entrance attire

ENTRANCE ATTIRES:
In order to use an entrance attire, the wrestler needs to be added to the list of wrestlers set up for entrance attires (you can find the tool for adding wrestlers to this list in the PWGR window, under entrance attires). Once there, just find the wrestler you wish to use entrance attire in the drop down list, and hit the Add button.

That wrestler will then use the LAST VALID ATTIRE SLOT as entrance attire. That means that the last attire slot with a little circle under it in the appearance edit section will be that wrestler's entrance attire.

Wrestler's seconding other wrestlers will always wear their entrance attire at ringside (this seemed to make more sense to me, at least in most cases).

You can not have multiple entrance attires for the same edit at this point. While this is technically possible (attire slot 2 being an entrance attire for attire slot 1 and attire slot 4 being entrance attire for attire slot 3), I have not set it up this way, and when tested it caused minor, but noticeable slowdown during entrance loading/switching...so I decided to set it up the way that I have instead. It is unlikely to change.
Fignuts is offline   Reply With Quote