Thread: NFL Thread
View Single Post
Old 08-19-2016, 12:49 AM   #6663
Mercenary
New Arcade God

Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Mercenary got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vito Cruz View Post
They should rip him a new one. Brady's suspension at least cracked the door open for another team in the AFC East to maybe get a jump start on the divisional race.

At the end I still don't see it mattering, I think the Pats will go 2-2 under Jimmy G at absolute worst and then Brady will come in and give the Browns a throttling like never seen before. But Dareus should still feel like a fucking moron for pulling that crap when the best team in the division is weakened.

I dOnt know I think Jimmy will go 3-1 to be honest