View Single Post
Old 12-20-2020, 05:45 PM   #3488
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lock Jaw View Post
Only really skimmed all this because really I don't care at all... really I'd need to see the wording of what they are reporting to judge it....

In reality they should be judging the shows of the same week, but nothing wrong with comparing RAW with the last AEW... def a bit weird and biased if they only do it if it shows a result they want.... but if they clarify that is what they are doing, and that week's AEW isn't out yet.... then meh, who cares
At least based on the podcasts and shows I listen to (Review-A-RAW & -Dynamite shows from Post Wrestling and whatever clips the Observer posts from their Radio shows on Youtube), RAW ratings usually just get talked on their own with some tidbits from SD and the Wednesday shows for any notable comparison purposes.

Tuesday's talk was only special because of the shock over an AEW show actually managing to top one of WWE's main shows in the key demo ratings in the span of a week. It was something that AEW had been creeping towards even before their "Winter is Coming" show happened but the speed of it happening was still a big shock since nothing like that has happened to WWE since the WCW days.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote