View Single Post
Old 03-26-2019, 07:19 PM   #46
Emperor Smeat
Former TPWW Royalty

Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Emperor Smeat makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
Not sure if it’s the dirt worst show on TV, but it might be objectively the worst show that I watch. Genuinely don’t think I would continue to watch other shows if their quality was as consistently iffy as Raw.
This and why I voted "yes" on the poll.

There are worse shows on tv but I either don't bother to watch them or quickly lose all interest in wanting to continue watching. RAW has been the worst for long time shows I've watched especially in the wrestling genre.

Could probably argue Triple H's Reign of Terror, Cena being drafted to RAW, or the start of the 3 Hour Era is where RAW started its consistent decline in quality outside of brief moments here and there. For me personally, its been since Cena was drafted to RAW since that started the SuperCena era and its terrible effect on WWE's creative process for RAW.
Emperor Smeat is offline   Reply With Quote