View Single Post
Old 05-05-2019, 12:22 AM   #4
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The only person I am categorically ruling out is Ricochet. Feels like he's in there to be a spot machine. I'd suggest Orton too, but maybe in order to get squashed by Goldberg in Saudi Arabia he's going to get the briefcase to boost him. And when Vince inevitably makes the play for CM Punk, Orton being a two-time winner gives them a reason to feud.

Andrade and Ali both have that demographic appeal Vince likes. Oh, I'd probably rule out Finn Balor, because Finn Balor. Braun feels cold and like they've lost interest in him. Ali and Andrade are probably in there to be spot machines too. I'd probably toss a coin between McIntyre and Corbin. They feel interchangable anyway.

Going McIntyre, because Corbin has already won it before and I can see them having him just beat Seth for the belt on Raw or whatever. He's not going anywhere, but he'll just be filler and tease the crowd with a moment where you think he's getting it.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote