Thread: Dragon Quest 11
View Single Post
Old 10-12-2019, 07:27 PM   #96
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Yeah It seemed to give me one Vicious Liquid and 2 Vicious Metals no matter what I used it on, apart from when it failed and sent out shitty robots.

Arboria 2nd Visit:

SPOILER: show

Damn, I mean I accidentally read the spoiler and I knew somebody was dying at some point but she doesn't even get to rejoin the party? Cold. At least Serena is sort of useful now I guess? And she's doing the old Princess Garnet dramatic knife haircut gimmick. It kind of clicked for me that it would be Veronica not only after the weird conversation about dying she had with Serena at the end of act 1, but when Memory Loss Eric is being all apologetic Sylv straight up says "If Veronica could see this she would DIE". Hilariously blunt.

I'm actually expecting Veronica to somehow come back, if only because she's in the opening video in her adult body. Maybe part of her soul is still trapped in a jar somewhere. Wouldn't surprise me if she made a Horcrux

So then we get a Giant whale airship and go meet a Tellytubby in a floating temple and this game is so weird it's great. I went exploring and found as island FULL of owl ghosts, kinda spooky but also kind of the best location in the game. Gonna hurry over to Gallopolis and see how that little thread pans out.

Also met a bard called Luter Van Boss
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote