View Single Post
Old 07-04-2018, 03:51 PM   #12804
Cool King
King K Cool

Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Cool King makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I have a piece of music from a PS1 game in my head and I wanted to listen to it but it's nowhere to be found on the Internet, although the OST's of the game's two sequels are to be found everywhere, which is frustrating.

Anyways, because of all this, I was thinking of just buying the game myself as I've found it going for only 50p and then ripping the audio from it and then uploading it to the Internet, so other people like me can avoid the frustration I'm going through if they ever want to listen to the game's music.

The only problem is that I'm unsure about how to go about actually ripping the audio from games. I remember finding out that some programmes on the internet won't necessarily work with all PS1 games and some won't rip PSF files, or something like that.

So if anyone here knows a quick and easy way to rip music from a PS1 game, then I'd be very grateful.

I'd be even more grateful if you could point me into the direction of the game's OST if it's already been uploaded to the Internet.

The game is....

SPOILER: show
Actua Golf. (VR Golf '97 in NA)

SPOILER: show
Seriously.
Cool King is offline   Reply With Quote