View Single Post
Old 01-03-2019, 03:59 PM   #5
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Meltzer talked like it's going to be impossible to follow Ibushi and Ospreay. Honestly, I can see the Junior Tag being a lot of harmless fun and Ishii and ZSJ being a sleeper for under-card match of the night -- especially if Ishii beats the piss out of ZSJ. I'm not too big on GoD, but The Bucks move around a lot and I like Sanada & EVIL. I'm curious to see Juice Robinson, and while I'm not that big a fan of Cody's work these days, he's far from horrible. They will both be busting ass, no doubt. Then you've got KUSHIDA, who is always awesome and Ishimori, who I am unfamiliar with and your main events.

Honestly, besides a potential lull when it gets to the Heavyweight Tag and possibly Cody and Robinson, this should be a fairly awesome card. But it's also got that thing where it appeals to you the more you think about it, so I think a lot of expectations might be "low" (not super-low, but just a bit reserved), which means a lot of people might be surprised.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote