View Single Post
Old 09-13-2017, 10:53 PM   #36545
Simple Fan
Let me talk to ya

Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Simple Fan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smelly Meatball View Post
Main reason for the lawsuit by form players is them claiming the league didn't inform them of the dangers of concussions and CTE while also trying to downplay or hide the seriousness of CTE.

NFL already got outed once before on trying to sabotage government studies on CTE because it likely was going to expose the NFL being really wrong on their claims and stance for concussions.

Reason the WWE and NFL are connected is due to the head doctor of the WWE was also the former head doctor of the NFL. He is a well known big critic of concussion studies and the effect CTE has on brains.
In my opinion the NFL, WWE, and whoever shouldn't have to inform these athletes of the dangers involved. It should really be common sence. To sue an organization that paid you way more than the average citizen for a concussion you knew was possible is completely ludicrous in my opinion and and shame. As I've said should be in their contract that they won't sue.
Simple Fan is offline   Reply With Quote