View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 10:26 PM   #12980
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A couple of my friends have shitty PSN ID's because they were both too impatient to come up with a unique handle they actually liked and instead mashed random characters and numbers. Neither of them care about trophies and they both could have changed to a new account with a better name at any point with no real loss but they haven't, I guess because it really doesn't matter whatsoever what your name is.

It's a vocal minority that give a fuck about cross play, and a majority of that minority just like having something to be mad about.

"But I want to play Fortnite on my Switch and my XBONE and my PC too and now I'm going to have to unlock my arbitrary character customisation options all over again! Fuck Sony!"

Most people who play online with friends tend to all gravitate towards the same console in the first place. Outside of the Dark Souls family I don't really play online and I really could not care less if I can summon somebody cross platform.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote