View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 08:42 AM   #5
RP
King of Love and Piss

RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)RP makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Eddie Guerrero - One of the very few smaller stature guys who mixed in more complex power moves than a standing suplex. When giving the chance later in his career, literally proved that WCW maybe floundered and opp to make a superstar out of him because his mic skills and charachter development were great.

Kurt Angle- Dont even need to talk about his wrestling. His promo ability from the start was incredible. I remember his fake interviews with Austin being incredible. His entire work with Stone Cold is so underrated . His comedic timing in the ring was fantastic. He toed the line between being straight comedic and being serious threat as good as anyone.

Chris Benoit- I'm not going to let revisionist history change what i know. Chris Benoit was the best in ring worker of all time. Not only in WCW, but in WWE too. He didnt need comedy to get over. His intensity alone was amazing. I remember one match where Benoit was busted open above the eye. He gets up and does the slashing of the throat gesture and his eye gushes blood and i'm just like holy fuck. Ya maybe he didnt plan that, but for fuck sakes it was one of the best things i ever saw. His matches with Kurt Angle are so underrated its sickening. Later in his career the comedy that was spawned from his intensity, especially via The Rock, was fantasticl.

Stone Cold Steve Austin- I think Austin is the best All-round of all time. I really believe this. His in-ring work is underrated. Lets remember. Stone Cold was apart of 3 of the Greatest matches of all time ( Hart, Michaels, Rock ). He was a big part of those too. Also quite possibly the main reason WWE hung in against WCW during the NWO phase. His work with Vince as the guy who had disreguard for authority was amazing. And then later on in his career when he went heel, he inspired the " What ? " chants, which still today WWE tries hard to teach there wrestlers to work around in promo's because people still chant " What? ".
RP is offline   Reply With Quote