View Single Post
Old 10-04-2016, 08:11 PM   #28
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noid View Post
All the people saying Undertaker, I do have to ask: Really? I mean, I get that you either love him or respect his longevity and contributions to the business, but what exactly makes him an "all-rounder?" I can't remember any great Undertaker promos. Also, a lot of his ring work is the drizzlies. There was like a period of about two years where Taker didn't have one good match. I can understand him making a Mt. Rushmore of gimmicks, or of guys over 300lbs, or of iconic WrestleMania performers -- actually, I think he would be bumped from all those lists. Hogan, Macho Man, Austin, Michaels...yep, he's out. Maybe he'd make a Mt. Rushmore of big guys with hats.
He didn't need to have "good promos." Like I said in my explanation he is able to do in 3 words what most guys can't with entire drawn out promos. As for the ring work stuff, well, you're right, but we also know he is in fact cable of great matches. Just because someone doesn't always live up to their potential doesn't mean they don't have said potential. Hell, Hogan was better in the ring than anyone gives him credit for, but we rarely saw it. Same applies to Cena who for years had by numbers matches over and over.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote