View Single Post
Old 09-26-2021, 06:08 AM   #29
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by XL View Post
It absolutely is. It’s also why fans get frustrated with Lesnar; we all know he can do that.
Eh, Brock’s usually pretty great, in my opinion. He makes stuff count when it’s important to. I think people get bogged down on internet talking points. “He doesn’t work hard” or enough. He doesn’t like wrestling. He’s an asshole. That sort of stuff. When it comes to his actual work — he’s basically peerless. Just seeing him sell for Bryan, or work in the 2020 Rumble, or him walk out with the Money in the Bank briefcase...he’s perfect.

For all the talk of WWE hot-shotting and them burning through everything they have, it’s funny to think that Brock hasn’t had a free televised match since his return almost a decade ago. Yes, there was that “match” with Kofi Kingston, which was basically an angle to switch the belt. But he hasn’t gone out in gear, presented as an actual match participant and worked his magic on television since 2004. And I don’t think the guy has worked a tag since he’s been back? Imagine Brock taking a hot tag or being in a Survivor Series Eliminator.

If Vince gets REALLY desperate, you’ll probably see Brock Lesnar working on TV and being the best thing in wrestling. They’ve got so much unturned soil with him even a decade into this run. They’re careful with him.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote