Thread: The Draft
View Single Post
Old 10-01-2021, 07:41 PM   #20
Evil Vito
President of Freedonia

Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Evil Vito makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
if everyone undrafted goes into "free agency" then drafting people on your show is pretty imortant isnt it? or am i missing something? i only follow the product in passing
Haven’t been watching but if it’s anything like the last couple of years...everyone is already assigned to a show and they basically re-draft the rosters every year.

It leads to half the roster being drafted to the show they were already on but I think the idea is October or so is the new “league year” for the company, coinciding with when they first went to Fox.

I’d imagine they’d make a few big names like Brock, Cena, Edge etc “undraftable” which in theory would be a big deal as it allows them to show up wherever they need to. But the truth is they already have people showing up on the other brand all the time without explanation.
Evil Vito is offline   Reply With Quote