View Single Post
Old 05-05-2017, 11:39 AM   #1092
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by #BrotherVito DELETED View Post
This is pretty much where I'm at. Meltzer has watched a lot of wrestling. Like, a lot of wrestling. I doubt anybody else on the planet has ever consumed as much wrestling as Meltzer because he's watched pretty much every televised show or PPV put out by every company over the span of 30 years.

So I wouldn't question him as a historian. I'm sure he has sources within WWE but Vince makes the final calls and has such a tight inner circle that any "dirt" his sources would have is still gonna be vague as fuck.
Well of course, I agree. That's always been the case though and anyone with a brain should view his reporting in the same way. Anyone who doesn't isn't very intelligent. That also doesn't mean his sources don't most of the time have legit, albeit vague, or not necessarily reliable info, at least at the time they pass it along to Meltzer.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote