View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 12:28 PM   #42
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
guy is rich, achieved his wildest dreams and more and his promo work is fine (he doesn't exactly anything of much substance to cut a promo on nowadays) he deserves to pretty much live and look how he chooses. I sure as fuck wouldn't be working out/worrying about being in shape if my bump card was as full/day-to-day life was as uncomfortable as Foley's at this time in his life
Taking care of yourself should always be a concern. As someone who has been dealing with a certain amount of debilitating chronic pain for a while now (doubtful it equals up to Foley's) the answer isn't to binge on icecream and just completely let yourself go.

That said, in one of his last books I remember him mentioning some use of painkillers. If his eating is any sign of an addictive personality I don't think that could be a good thing. He's not even 50 yet...he really should start taking better care of himself if he wants to be around for much longer.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote