View Single Post
Old 06-22-2013, 02:25 PM   #52
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by CSL View Post
"DTTS presents facts!" Sorry but that's complete nonsense.

I see. Do you speculate that everybody that has accomplished everything they ever wanted then let themselves go a bit has an "addictive personality"? Especially say an endomorph like Foley who probably had to fight just to maintain the "shape" he was in for the bulk of his active career?

And you're talking like the guy is Bastion Booger up in a bitch. And this notion that he's "given up on life" is the daftest part of your entire argument here.
CSL Forgets People Speculate on the Internet

It's not complete nonsense, I assume.

I do see people who let themselves go, regardless of accomplishments as dumb except for some reasonable exceptions. That said, your bit about Foley "fighting" to stay in the shape he was is silly and based on the idea that he was genetically going to turn into what he became rather than based on his own admittedly horrible diet.

My original argument was simply that the guy is in horrible shape to the point of being physically unhealthy. I'm not pretending that he's fallen into some Jake "The Snake" style hole in which he'll always be remembered for. He has lived a pretty hard life suffering multiple concussions, broken bones and whatnot and there is no fucking way that his doctors support his current lifestyle of over-eating with what looks like no exercise whatsoever. I do know that he has been advised by his doctors not to ever wrestle again, so it's really not unthinkable in the least that he might be headed for the dirt.

Every time I see him he looks a little worse, sounds a little worse. I would speculate that he's a good candidate for heart failure within the next 5-6 years.

He's not much younger than my own father who passed away relatively young after living a fairly unhealthy life and over-eating. He too accomplished many of his dreams before he gave up and eventually died and he didn't look nearly as bad as Foley when he had the heart attack that took his life.

Just from reading his books I can confirm that his #1 way of dealing with pain, injuries and stress was loading up on ice cream with his buddy Abdullah. With his complaints about his shoddy knees, his talk about the use of pain-killers I think it's personally reasonable to suggest he may have a problem with addiction, whether or not he is strung out on heroin, crack and meth like 40% of former pro-wrestlers.

It sucks, but it's what I think and it's more valid a position then, "He can totally do whatever he wants now because he's rich!"

Rich people die too, bro.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote