View Single Post
Old 06-23-2013, 12:29 PM   #59
Swiss Ultimate
Amazon Affiliate

Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Swiss Ultimate makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigCrippyZ View Post
No shit, everybody fucking dies eventually. Whether it's their last 5, 10, 20 or 40 years, the fact that you think you're some kind of moral authority on how anyone, let alone a complete stranger to you like Foley, should live the remainder of their lives is ridiculous. Not too mention the fact that people in great shape who do nothing but take care of themselves drop dead daily and folks who treat their bodies horribly have gone on to live to be 100.

having grown up watching him, I can understand being concerned for Foley and wanting him to have a long healthy life, but the fact that you think you're some kind of expert on how he should live or behave is pathetic. It has nothing to do with how much money he has or whether he's accomplished his goals. He's a free human fucking being with free will and as long as he doesn't harm anyone else, he can do whatever he wants and live the way that makes him happy.
lol, is that your response to what I said?

Quote:
Originally Posted by VSG View Post
What the fuck is DTTS on?
That real shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vastardikai View Post
He's just mad that Jolly Ol Saint Mick has been downing the Swiss Rolls, and he isn't one of them.
I cannot argue with this. This is a good counter-point. Take note BigCripz.
Swiss Ultimate is offline   Reply With Quote