View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 04:53 AM   #2014
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emperor Smeat View Post
Think slik means in regards to TNT which is true at least going back the last two months on Showbuzz.

During that time frame, they only charted 2 other times in the Top 150 and the cutoff for some weeks went as low as 100k. In regards to new or live stuff, last thing that tracked from TNT was a soccer match that did around 168k but that aired at 8PM.

In terms of 10PM comparisons, Showbuzz stated AEW's special was in the average for viewers and demo numbers.
Yeah, I misread the Showbuzz thing which had them in the orange (which I assume means between average and low). I assumed it was for that time slot, but I think it must just be for that position on the charts. Like, the show in #25 usually does more, or something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slik View Post
Why would anyone think a last-minute special of rehashed footage, with very little promo, doing almost 400k viewers on a Friday night at 10pm would be a bad thing?

I don't get that, at all.
Because I used a site that measures these things and read the chart? My bad. This one received a fair bit more promotion than the other one. I didn’t even realize it was on, and was optimistic about them at the time. That one getting 190k on WGN was whatever, but this one I know I was aware of. This one I knew about and I’ve largely zoned out of their stuff.

The Weather Channel got 900k in the same slot. And I hear all this stuff about TNT averaging 1.2 million or something in prime time. I had no clue the drop-off would be that immense for 10pm, so when I saw the orange I just assumed.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote