View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 04:41 PM   #171
Kane Knight
Ron Paul 4 EVA

Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Kane Knight makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalyx triaD View Post
Most of you guys have hilarious taste in games, btw. Dynasty Warriors. Modern Warfare 2. Mortal Kombat vs DC. Gears of War 1/2. Star Wars Forced Unleashed. Demon Souls. Fallout 3. N3. God of War 1/2/3. On and on...

It's like you take a genre, look for the most underwhelming example of it, and play the motherfucker. Just shit games. And you get optimistic over the stupidest shit. You're ready to tear down Guitar Hero WoR cause it doesn't have whatever shit band you enjoy but a new Spider-Fail in the making gets your pants wet because "Spidey 2099 is in teh awzoms!" (About 6 months ago nobody gave a shit about Spidey 2099)

RoXer can't find somebody to take up a slot in SSFIV tourny because too few of us wants to learn quarter circle motions (until I post a fighting game hypothetical then everyone's an expert but the TPWW SF4 Champ (Holla)). You are, most of you, GameStop consumers waiting for the next hot web ad to coax you into buying the latest Madden.

So if you're gonna make a crack about taste, have some first, KK.

How is everyone?
I love how you have to lie to get to half of your point. Probably more. But good job at demonstrating my prior "spazz out" statement.
Kane Knight is offline   Reply With Quote