View Single Post
Old 09-20-2016, 10:26 AM   #28833
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
What's everybody's leading bets as to what the WrestleMania main event is going to be? As of right now, I'm leaning towards AJ Styles vs. John Cena for the WWE World Title. I think Styles finds a way to keep the belt at No Mercy, avoids a one-on-one match with John Cena until WrestleMania.

I'd love for it to be AJ vs. Brock, but something about that just doesn't seem right. It feels like two "outsiders" fighting over the belt. I know WWE has fully embraced AJ, but it still feels like he's "young" in WWE years, and Brock is never around. The only problem is that they've done Styles vs. Cena a fair bit over the past year. Cena was sort of there to get Styles into the title picture.

They seem to be keeping Styles vs. Orton in their back pocket, but do you think Orton can get hot enough to headline? I could see Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns winning the Royal Rumble and using it to jump over to the SmackDown side of things too, depending on how Vince feels about their chances of being a top babyface at that point in time.

Weird that the only thing I really feel pretty sure about is Styles defending the World Title against someone.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote