View Single Post
Old 04-04-2019, 01:20 PM   #108
BigCrippyZ

BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)BigCrippyZ got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
It's gotta just be a new "rule" about deceased inductions. I honestly thought part of the Legacy Wing was they were putting in people they didn't have a ton of footage readily available for. And that obviously isn't the case with Luna.

Toss in that Gangrel would, presumably, happily accept on her behalf and it's just a really puzzling choice to not give her a full induction.
Man, I forgot about Gangrel kind of. Last I heard or saw anything about him he was still doing the blood in the chalice vampire gimmick on the indies years ago. Wouldn't be surprised to see him in the HOF one day soon. He wasn't the greatest worker but he was pretty over due to his entrance and gimmick and is no less deserving than some of the other folks they've put in, so I wouldn't hate it.
BigCrippyZ is offline   Reply With Quote