View Single Post
Old 04-12-2019, 09:46 AM   #1192
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I only know what he's up to through reading reports so I have no idea about his on screen presentation. From what I gather he seems to be treated as just another undercard guy.

Nakamura is a strange case though, he reportedly left Japan because he got moved down the card out of the main event and didn't want to end up like the previous generation who are now working the undercard and can still have great matches but only beat each other or the young lions. He's obviously not in a great position where he is currently, but going back to Japan it's unlikely they are going to push him ahead of Okada, Naito, Ibushi, White or even guys like SANADA, Zack Sabre Jr or Ospreay. He would likely have a more prominent role in AEW since they need more top of the card guys there, but who really knows, he might just not care anymore. On the surface he seems more interested in surfing than wrestling,
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote