View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 08:08 PM   #4027
OssMan
The Classic Dylan Staples

OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)OssMan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I guess I am gonna go really hipster here.

I hate Wal Mart because of how much of a conglomerate cult they are. I used to go there when I was in Roanoke and the shit I would see there would scar me. I just can't support them.

I hate Best Buy for various reasons, mostly because of how they try to rip you off and buy Geek Squad protection on anything and everything in the store. I was stupid enough to do it when I bought a TV there, and then realized what a rip off it was. I once bought like a $10 razor there and they tried to sell me geek squad for that. Also they have a fucker stand at the front of the store and put a sticker on anything you walk in with. "Excuse me sir, where did you get the coke bottle" "I will need to mark that"

Buying from Toys R Us would make me feel like a child

And I hate Gamestop because of how, for one thing, their prices on used games are ridiculous, and they have all this preorder nonsense like "Preorder this game and get a free in-game chainsaw!" which allows developers to deliberately withhold parts of games from the rest of the world just for a cheap marketing ploy. And they hire the most pretentious employees.

Whatever
OssMan is offline   Reply With Quote