View Single Post
Old 03-21-2024, 09:37 AM   #2375
road doggy dogg
wekasauce

road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)road doggy dogg makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Still watching One Piece. About 4-5 episodes in, quite enjoying it. It still has that same kind of... I dunno, "real action humans seem wooden" kind of feeling, when you're watching something adapted from an animated medium. Never watched the anime much so I can't compare this to that, but it reminds me of how I felt when watching the Netflix version of Cowboy Bebop in like it very distinctly felt like the actors were caricatures emulating another character's movements that were done way better in anime. Does that make sense? Probably not, I haven't had my coffee. But anyway, One Piece is pretty great so far. Will probably start binging the anime once I'm done this Netflix series.

Also started watching the Mystery Science Theatre 3000 revival on Netflix. I always loved the idea of the original show but never watched it religiously. Having a blast with this one. I'm sure MST3k purists will hate it because that's what people do, but it's given me some good laughs
road doggy dogg is offline   Reply With Quote