View Single Post
Old 07-05-2019, 08:15 PM   #385
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Can you name some tag teams/tag matches from non WWE programming that I need to look at? I love tag team wrestling and since I only recently saw Bill Dundee and Buddy Landel I feel like I must have missed a thousand teams from territories and indies.

I like The Heavenly Bodies and they may own claim to my favourite non-gimmick tag match against The Thrillseekers in Smokey Mountain Wrestling but my benchmark is that I love The Midnight Express yet more or less detest The Rock And Roll Express.

The Heavenly Bodies look stiff but definitely are not, like Lawler. Dundee and Landel were just stiff and completely believable. Both had matches with almost no moves, just brutal one-way punches and kicks with the odd manoeuvre thrown in...

My favourite WWE teams all either work legit stiff or are just brilliant on the mic and do crazy high spots.

I suppose concisely I am asking who in the territories can I find footage of as a tag team that worked in a Memphis/SmokeyMountain/Mid-South AKA believable fighting style?
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote