View Single Post
Old 05-07-2019, 11:28 AM   #338
Jordan
It's a blood match!

Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Jordan makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanny One Ball View Post
Mr Fuji doesn't sound like a good dude from the stories I've heard. Mean pranks...
Mr Fuji retired to the town where I grew up in Smokey Mountain territory just outside of Knoxville. When I was about 13 I remember meeting him for the first time at Food City shopping for groceries, which was major for me because I was a Coliseum Video collector and was very familiar with his work as a manager... then I would see him at an indie show a few months later at the country fair where he told me he was returning to WWF to manage Yokozuna because Vince is going to bring him back for a championship run with Steve Austin... Yeah and then one time a few years later I went to the mall to see a movie and not only did he tear my ticket and point to my theater but my friend bought some pills from him. I would see him at that Regal Cinema a few more times over the years. I am also quite sure that my brother now owns the house that he used to live in.
Jordan is offline   Reply With Quote