View Single Post
Old 03-21-2015, 04:36 AM   #14314
Wishbone
I'm a loner, Dottie...

Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Wishbone puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fignuts View Post
Pretty sure Reigns wasn't anywhere near as loved before the rumble, as Jericho is implying. People were on him since well before that event, although it did exacerbate the situation.

Last time I liked Reigns was when he was the ass kicker of the shield. And rarely talked.
Ever since he came to the WWE Jericho has been a lifer there. It's no wonder he sings their praises when they've given him so much. You don't bite the hand that feeds you and all that. That said he's full of shit and either saying what he think WWE wants to hear or he's lost touch. Given some of his other recent comments I'm leaning toward a little bit of both honestly.
Wishbone is offline   Reply With Quote