View Single Post
Old 02-06-2019, 03:26 PM   #10783
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
The Invitation - 4/4

When a film as heavy, as agitating and uneasy as this seems to fly by like a train car made of toothpicks you are assured that it will be rent asunder by it's own lack of integrity before forty minutes are through.
Then you spend 90 minutes waiting for a collapse that never occurs because someone somewhere found the only super powered train car made of toothpicks that is as aerodynamic as it is impossible. Yes it rattles and rolls and it scared the shit out of me the first time I rode it but I really can't recommend it enough. At the end of it you know you can survive something the world ain't ready for.

I know this isn't a proper review, it's a bit of a cop out and I'm close to being sorry for that...but I refuse to be the exposition for a movie that fucking tight.

Just watch it.

Logan Marshal Green and John Carrol Lynch are outstanding, Michiel Huisman and Tammy Blanchard are unfalteringly brilliant. Every single aspect of this film was refined to brilliance and it shows in a way that my fears will always recall.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote