View Single Post
Old 07-11-2016, 09:48 AM   #15
Zeeboe

Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)Zeeboe puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
Did you not see that article a few months ago how the trailer for the film became the most thumbs downed video ever on YouTube?

I have no doubt a few butch lesbians and girly men will defend the movie, but overall, it is crashing and burning for a lot of folks and I highly doubt it will stand the test of time.

What's also sad is this flick could have worked if Hollywood didn't turn it into a political project to get people to vote for Clinton. (FYI: I am an undecided voter, but Clinton and her police-hating is not impressing me, so my current support is for Trump. Furthermore, I fear if Clinton wins, there's gonna be more PMS motion pictures cause the suits are gonna think Americans desire seeing females out of the kitchen. The powers that be need to realize at the end of the day, men are still the superior gender and we need that fact to be a reflection in our entertainment.)

Take "Terminator 3", the "Ghostbusters" reboot and the "Hunger Games" series and stick it in the oven! (Cause we all know if the world gets FUBAR'd, a freaking white girl is gonna be the lone survivor. GIVE ME A F'N BREAK! "The Book of Eli" - Now that's realistic! A blind man has a better chance at holding his own in the valley of darkness! No pun intended.)

#BrosBeforeHoes
Zeeboe is offline   Reply With Quote