View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 01:32 PM   #205
Seanny One Ball
World Class References

Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Seanny One Ball makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Destor View Post
This movie absolutely demands that youve seen the originals and makes no effort to create protagonists or the world they live in. It has an assumption of familiarity. It is presented as a sequel. Confusing choice.
No it doesn't. These are individuals in their own movie and there's nothing lost by not having seen the original.

Quote:
McKinnon has charisma
No she doesn't. She's like a dreadful Jim Carrey rip off or like Jerry Lewis minus the timing, talent and writing.

Quote:
I would watch her as lead/comic relief
Jesus man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by road doggy dogg View Post
As I mentioned in the other thread, Kate McKinnon is by far the best part of this movie.

I don't think I could disagree more. I'm actually angry at how bad she is.
She's the single worst part of the movie and the least funny by a long shot.
Obvious and completely unnecessary low brow garbage is her sole contribution.

Low brow can be hilarious when the likes of Wiig or McCarthy do it because they are actually talented but what the fuck was the director thinking using this woman? She's fucking terrible.

The only woman in this that's nearly as funny as either of the two leads is the woman playing the Mayor's assistant. I'm not sure how she can be in such a small role in a film where two of the main four are completely unnecessary or horrible miscast.
Seanny One Ball is offline   Reply With Quote