View Single Post
Old 03-03-2021, 03:45 PM   #76
Jaded-Dragon
That Guy

Jaded-Dragon is "reptacular" (2,500+)Jaded-Dragon is "reptacular" (2,500+)Jaded-Dragon is "reptacular" (2,500+)
I slowly lost interest over many years, but the nail in the coffin for me was Wrestlemania 34.

AJ and Nak was disappointing and didn't have enough time. I saw what they did in Japan, I know what they're capable of.

An 8 year old winning the tag team belts with Braun, completely burying Sheamus and Cesaro in the process. How can anyone take them seriously ever again?

Being completely tone deaf on Roman Reigns. No one wanted Brock vs Roman yet again, but if they were oging to do it, just have Roman win and move the fuck on. But no, they got cold feet at the 11th hour again and had Roman kick out of 5 F-5's for absolutely no reason. Kicking out 5 times to then still lose the match completely weakened the F-5 for absolutely no reason.

So yeah. After that, I haven't watched Raw or Smackdown since, I just read up on things and move on with my life.

That was the singular moment where I said "I'm done", but the big things leading up to that were everyone being 50/50 booked into irrelevance and doing absolutely nothing with NXT callups.
Jaded-Dragon is offline   Reply With Quote