View Single Post
Old 03-04-2004, 01:06 AM   #187
HeartBreakMan2k
Franchise of TPWW

HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)HeartBreakMan2k puts the "bang" in Bangladesh (30,000+)
EWA presents: Night Of Champions

Christopher Daniels was on hype duty tonight, promoting the 4 way dance for the world title
Overall Rating: 78

Roadkill beat Air Paris after connecting with the Amish Splash.
Overall Rating: 58
Crowd Reaction: 50
Match Quality: 66

Low Ki was backstage, He announces that he will be in tonight main event along with Daniels, Lesnar, and Styles
Overall Rating: 71

Scoot Andrews went over Sick Nick Mondo in a very dissapointing match after the Tiger Suplex
Overall Rating: 56
Crowd Reaction: 48
Match Quality: 64

A hype video is played for the debut of D'Lo Brown
Overall Rating: 82

CM Punk went over Trent Acid to with the EWA US Title in a ladder match.
Overall Rating: 68
Crowd Reaction: 56
Match Quality: 81
Road Agents Notes: Acid lost overness, the EWA US title gained image.[/b]

The Briscoe Boys went over D'Lo Brown and Jody Fleisch after the Cut throat suplex on Fleisch to win the Tag titles in a cage match.
Overall Rating: 65
Crowd Reaction: 57
Match Quality: 74
Road Agents Notes: Both D'Lo and Fleisch lost overness, The Briscoes gained.

We See Brock Lesnar warming up backstage, the main event is next.
Overall Rating: 82

Brock Lesnar won the Fatal 4 way match against AJ Styles, Low Ki, and Christopher Daniels to win the EWA World title.
Overall Rating: 76
Crowd Reaction: 77
Match Quality: 77

Overall Show Rating: 70

My comments: Well, let's just say I'm less than pleased, however things will pick up once I have time to set up some angles and get some people over.
HeartBreakMan2k is offline   Reply With Quote