View Single Post
Old 01-09-2017, 03:41 PM   #785
The CyNick
Make the IWC Great Again

The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)The CyNick is good (20,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by KIRA View Post
Get Cyinick to tell you how the unifying and splitting of the world title was a brilliant idea that created awareness and breathed new life into a product that was already damn near perfect.

wow l just saw his post after writing this and to think I was being sarcastic.
Nothing is ever perfect, but for me personally I find both shows more entertaining post brand split. The IC title means more. More tag teams are being featured every week. Virtually the entire SDL women's division is getting time whereas with one title, I would say only two of the girls would have regular TV time.

I will say the main event scene on SDL is a little short in terms of depth, but it's giving guys like Corbin the opportunity to step up. Even a guy like AJ is able to carry the brand, whereas with one title, I don't think his run would have big as long. And what's great, is as a fan, I'm getting more PPVs for the same price as pre split. It's hard to complain IMO.
The CyNick is offline   Reply With Quote