View Single Post
Old 07-07-2013, 11:35 PM   #140
Tom Guycott
I W C DEEZ NUTZ!

Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Tom Guycott makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raven Reaper View Post
The 5 characters backstory was too rushed.. Wish there could've been more like when
SPOILER: show
Russell didn't liked what his partner was doing when he decided to kill those sweet old couple and steal stuff.
There should've been an option there to stop him from shooting.
SPOILER: show
If by "sweet old couple", you mean racist prick and his dying wife. I understand the feeling of kind of wanting a third choice a couple times, like there instead of one fucked up choice or the other, or having the stoner yell for help instead of drive off or die...but I had immensely little sympathy for the guy who seemed less concerned that his wife was bleeding out than with being potentially robbed by a black kid and a white guy who should know better than to consort with such people. While it wasn't the ideal outcome, to me, her offscreen death was a mercy kill; his I wasn't too broken up about.
Tom Guycott is offline   Reply With Quote