View Single Post
Old 03-09-2017, 12:52 PM   #32816
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cool King View Post
Thinking about WrestleMania today and I have a feeling that Finn Bálor will return on the Raw after WrestleMania and challenge Brock Lesnar for the Universal Championship, which in the end, he'll win.
I think both Rollins and Balor will have to prove their fitness post-Mania. Both will prob have feuds to ease them back into things

I think Reigns will beat Taker, beat Strowman again while Lesnar is not around and take the belt off him by Summerslam.
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote