View Single Post
Old 01-22-2020, 02:05 PM   #336
Vastardikai
Taller than Adam Cole

Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Vastardikai makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
A year ago, NWA teaming up with ROH would benefit NWA more. Now, this partnership benefits ROH more. It says quite a bit about the decline of ROH and the rise of the NWA, no?

Also, Quinn McKay is stunning. Not quite a goddess like Thunder Rosa, but stunning. And Thunder Rosa absolutely SHOULD become Women's Champion Friday.

R.I.P. Shooter. It was nice knowing you. He took a double Mongrovian Spike, and I don't think there'll be anything left for Scott Steiner.

TV Title tournament I figured would be going Zicky Dice's way, and it still could. But my money is currently on Mr. Anderson. There are many more stories you can do with him, with the runner up (I'm guessing Murdoch), with Starks, and of course, with Cabana. Starks will likely continue his thing with Stevens. Zicky will be in the hunt somewhere.

A little more on Dice. Dude really does look like Eddie Gilbert would if he was still alive.
Vastardikai is offline   Reply With Quote