View Single Post
Old 09-14-2011, 01:49 PM   #54
Requiem

Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Requiem got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Really have no complaints about what I've seen from this game so far. It looks like they really spent a lot of time on it. Would have been 'meh whatever' had they done nothing to the engine, but it looks beautiful IMO. I'm sure it could be better, given what technology has proven it can do already, but I think they did what they could while still hand-crafting the world and giving it a level of detail you don't often see. Looks like a truly 'epic' game that will live on for years after it's released.
Requiem is offline   Reply With Quote