View Single Post
Old 07-13-2018, 07:36 PM   #31
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I think the Brooklyn main event is going to be a Triple Threat with Black, Ciampa and Gargano.

Adam Cole is interesting. I didn't like him that much at first, but he grows on you. There's something about his facial expressions and this innate charisma he has. He's also a good chickenshit. I don't know why, I just don't buy him on the main roster though. He feels like the sort of guy that they would have called up to make Eric Bischoff's assistant back in the day.

Personally, I have no interest in The Undisputed Era as a group. I guess they would make fine foils for The New Day, but does anyone need to see this? If anything, have The New Day do an appearance on NXT and run it as a main event of a television. That would be enough. I'd call up Adam Cole as a boot-licking supplicant to a heel Randy Orton. There's something about Cole that could play the role really well. He's got that face where he would willingly seem like he's Randy's bitch, but you know there's more to it than that -- and you know that Randy knows that too. I think they would make a great heel pairing and I'd be fine seeing them get a run with the SmackDown Tag belts. You can edge Cole into important storylines this way.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote