View Single Post
Old 04-03-2021, 06:50 AM   #4812
Destor
I am the cheese

Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Destor makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seph View Post
When you get further into it I'd like a Destor analysis of the game plz. I am interested in the premise of this game but dunno if the gameplay itself is gonna be deep enough to keep me hooked. We seem to like a lot of the same types of games so I think your feelings on will be a good indicator of where I would be.
its game play is a point and click visual novel with deep leveling mechanics. there is no combat. least not that you directly control.

you choose what your character interacts with. based on your stats, skills and passives skill checks are performed that determine your available actions and responses and the success chance of both.

the game is expertly written juggling madness and deep dives into sociology and geopolitics. its one of the most unique games ive ever played and being very early in i can already see why it took rpg of th year and that i will be playing multiple times.

do i reccomend it? i dunno. its really out there and not having traditional combat is going to turn a lot of people off.
Destor is offline   Reply With Quote