View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 05:31 PM   #230
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
I listened to the Post Wrestling recap. It sounded fucking awful. And before anyone says "Maybe you should actually watch it," fuck you -- maybe it should actually entice me and not sound awful in bites.

In theory, I get the Steph/Becky stuff, but Steph is fucking horrible. I don't care about her in the same way that Vince demanded you care. Vince was the WWF, and he still is the WWE. Steph is playing owner, but she's not really the owner, and she's nowhere near the star her father is.

Also, I've just got to say this -- I love Becky Lynch, but the scripted "I've got heart," "my moment" faux-Stone Cold stuff is really third rate. It feels so inorganic. It's not even that's Becky's bad, it's just that it's lifeless and cliche by this stage. And what's the psychology behind suspending her? The only way that makes kayfabe sense is if they put a spin on the old Austin/Vince dynamic and Steph revealed it was to make people want more Becky, which subverts the purpose of the heat between them in this context.

I'm not buying Becky Lynch main eventer at this point.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote