Thread: Persona 5
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2017, 10:26 PM   #120
Ultra Mantis
Grim Fandango

Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Ultra Mantis makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
129 hours. Done. What a ride. 10/10.

SPOILER: show
That ending was absolutely insane, never would have guessed it would be the ultimate NPC who saved the day. I thought the ending to Catherine was madness but wow, so many twists and reveals. Still think Akechi is a shithead, but I did actually enjoy him being a shithead a lot. That off screen death makes me feel like he's not really dead and will turn up alive in P5Arena Silky Voice Karaoke Dance Party or whatever.

Finished with 5s on everything except Guts, which I must have missed by one Nontondo session. Thought finishing that 3-part book would take me over the finish line on my last section of free time but it wasn't to be. Got Ann, Ryuji, Kawakami, Sojiro, Takemi, Tora, Hifumi, Mishima and The Twins at Rank 10. Felt so bad rejecting Ann and Hifumi, damn video game dating. Makoto locked me out of hangouts for ages because of my lack of charm. Had Yusuke at 9 so just missed his item.

Most importantly: Recruited Mara.

Will be coming back to this in a few months to clean up on NG+, also picked up Persona 3 on the PS3 and will either get Persona 4 or PS2 or maybe look at getting a cheap vita with Golden or something. I'm mostly blind on P3 but think I already know all the big twists in P4 which kind of sucks but I'm sure it's still great regardless. If it wasn't clear enough already, I really really enjoyed this.
Ultra Mantis is offline   Reply With Quote