View Single Post
Old 06-10-2018, 04:49 PM   #23
Maluco
Reigning Tipsters Champ!

Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)Maluco got the bus to Rep Town and repped it up real bad at the rep shop (100,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anybody Thrilla View Post
Let me phrase it this way...

Can someone think of a way that a Hogan return would be both helpful and entertaining?
I am guessing that in America, he still has name value, but my guess would be they would see dollar signs in foreign markets. Saudis were asking for Warrior and Yokozuna on the last card! I am sure Hogan would gain massive interest in a market like that and they would probably be entertained by him Hulking up on Elias
Maluco is offline   Reply With Quote