View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 03:34 PM   #1858
Mr. Nerfect

Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)Mr. Nerfect makes a lot of good posts (200,000+)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Simple Fan View Post
No he didn't. He compared everything from Orange Cassidy to Tony Kahn to the Young Bucks to Trump, the Republican party and guns. He didn't segue from shit, as he just jumped back and forth between the two but its a stupid comparison to begin.
You are actually a moron. First it was the Eli Drake fandom, then it was the nationalism, now this. Your analysis on anything should not be trusted.

He pointed out that Tony Khan is being fleeced just like Trump is fleecing people, but they are clearly two separate subjects connected by a theme of stupidity and being influenced. I can’t believe you need a throat-clearing on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conspiracy Victim Vito View Post
The point of Orange Cassidy is that he's a rich kid waster. He's always either too lazy, hungover or stoned to give a shit about wrestling. Him wrestling with his hands in his pockets isn't "exposing the business" because, when he's wrestling like that, he's terrible - his strikes have no impact, none of the moves he attempts really land, because he's not trying to win the fight.

If he gets serious, he's more than capable of winning, but he rarely does. If anything, that does more to support wrestling as a legitimate fight than if people were selling his hands-in-pockets stuff as serious offense.

But, of course, that would be apparent if people actually watched his matches before criticizing him.
That is one of the stupidest things I’ve ever heard. Yeah, when I am hungover or stoned, the thing I like to do is go into a professional fight I don’t give a shit about with my hands in my pockets and wearing sunglasses over my eyes that someone could smack the lenses into. That is so fucking ridiculous.

And why would someone hire this guy to fight? There’s a fundamental problem in the psychology of paying someone like that to get into the ring. From a marketing perspective to a health and safety one.

But yes, this makes wrestling look more legitimate. Pick a fight with a hungover person and watch them put their hands in their pockets as a defense mechanism. Holy shit, lol.
Mr. Nerfect is offline   Reply With Quote